- Genuine hand selected vintage and retro styled fabrics
- Comfort, Colour, Texture, Quality, Choice, Individuality
- Made in Australia
- Ethical choice
- Made to last
- Strong commitment to sustainability and reducing landfill by minimising offcuts
What makes Sheesh skirts special?
Sheesh skirts are designed to adapt to your shape. There is a stretch waist band and the base fabric is cut to maximize movement in the weave of the fabric. These skirts have some ability to adapt/mold to your shape.
The A-line base follows a gentle A shape designed to suit most people. Originally designed to sit on the hip but can be worn on the waist.
There are a variety of lengths available. Range can vary depending upon availability of fabric (vintage fabrics can be limited).
Fabrics can range from medium weight to heavy or light. Some have elastane to provide some extra capacity for stretch. Consider fabric weight when selecting your perfect skirt.
- All fabrics have been preshrunk
- Most Sheesh skirts can be cold machine washed. Consider delicate cycle or hand washing to extend the life of your garment.
- For wool, cold hand wash.
- Wash denim separately.
- DO NOT use clothes dryer as this will damage the elastane in the waist band and will generally shorten the life of the fabric.